Thursday, April 30, 2009

Learning from Others

There are a few conferences I get to go to.
There are many more that I catch online.
And there are a whole bunch that I catch via live blogging...

Here is a sampling of what I missed at Catalyst West last week:

“Lukewarm pastors build lukewarm churches.” – Craig G

“Never compare yourself to anybody….but learn from everybody.” - Warren

“Forget time management….it’s about energy management.” - Warren

“You can’t win your enemies to Christ…you can only win your FRIENDS to Christ! - Warren

“I’m addicted to changed lives….that’s my agenda” – Warren

“When you create something great you will create conflict.” – G Kawasaki

“The higher you go in any organization the higher the complexity and uncertainty.” – Stanley

“Retreat to your vision.” – Stanley

“You can be uncertain as a leader…but you can not be unclear” – Stanley

“Inventors must stay in a state of denial” - G Kawasaki

Thanks to Buddy Creamans for the insights.

No comments: