Thursday, January 3, 2008

new

"I will buy you a new car
Perfect shinny and new
I will buy you that big house
Way up in the west hills
I will buy you a new life..." -Everclear

Do you need something new in your life? Are your relationships old? What about your job or your house? Do you need the infusion of something new in your life? According to Paul, when we enter into a relationship with Christ, the old things in our life are gone and new things replace them. What does your life smell like today? Is it more new car fragrance or musty trunk odor?

If you are looking for something new, check out the new series at Destiny and keep up with the details over at Greg's Blog.

I can't buy you a new car or that big house, but I can direct you to the one who can "buy" you a new life. Jesus.

2 comments:

Don Oesterblad said...

thanks Todd now I will be singing that song all day

Are You Destinized? said...

Don-
Now I feel like my job is done.
-T