Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm a sucker for something free... V

On Halloween this year, all you have to do is "dress up" in a tin foil costume to get yourself a free burrito at Chipotle. This promotion is aptly named Free Burrito Day and as always, I provide this information to you as a public service because I'm a sucker for something free...

By the way, my understanding is that you can simply wear a tinfoil sock, or glove, or hat or perhaps some tasteful tinfoil earrings to score the free burrito. You do not necessarily have to go all out like this guy here.  But, if you do, please send me photos. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the comments on the Burrito Day link.. TOO funny. ranges from No life for commenting, to no life for dressing as a character, to wanting to sit and watch everyone come in dressed up in tinfoil...which means they have no life! HA