Saturday, September 27, 2008

Self-Imposed Blog Hiatus

The gaps between areyoudestinized blog posts in September have gotten longer and longer and the depth of thought has become more and more shallow. Meanwhile over in the Twitter world, I have been posting tweets at an ever increasing rate.

Therefore, I hereby declare October as Blog Break Month for areyoudestinized. If you still want a peek inside my brain during this 10th month of 2008, and really, who wouldn't? Then follow me on Twitter where I promise to make my thoughts succint or at least under 140 characters.

See you on Twitter or on Facebook but not here until the day after Halloween (better known as the day after Free Burrito Day at Chipotle).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least I get to see you in the real world..and in the twitter world. :) because i'll miss you in the blog-world while you are gone. I usually learn something from you...even if it is just where to get a free burrito by looking like a dork.