Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, New Moleskine

"No one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the new wine will burst the skins, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins.
-Jesus in Luke 5:37-38


As 2009 starts, I'm 201 pages into my current 236 page Moleskine notebook. The good steward of our planet in me says to go ahead and use up the 35 remaining pages but the New Year equals new beginnings thinker needs me to break open the cellophane on a new notebook.

I've chosen the latter and as I begin this cathartic experience I'd like to invite you to ask God what he has for you in 2009. Dream big and write those dreams down so that you fill the pages of your life with the richness of an overflowing relationship with God. 

After all, He is the one who said "I came that they might have life, and have it to the fullest." My prayer for  you is that your 2009 is full.


No comments: