Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What Drains You?

A majority of my day was spent staring at numbers on a computer screen. I'd add them up and there wouldn't be enough. I'd pray and rearrange them and yet still there did not seem to be the right formula. This is an obvious drain of my energy. Some of you would be energized by this, and for that I'm thankful, but I'm not wired that way. I'm the guy that should be meeting with people (preferably over a good meal), not the guy glued to the pixelated numbers.

In the course of your week, what drains you and what fills your tank?

3 comments:

Mike Cunsolo said...

Phone calls, my fantastical brain, Xerox Copiers/Printers, budgets, the color pink.

Mike Cunsolo said...

The previous comment was what drained me. What fills my tank? Graphics, my fantastical brain, and Battlestar Galactica.

Are You Destinized? said...

Mike,
Battlestar Galactica? Really?
That is so old school, I like it.