Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Join My Team

Triathlon season is now in full swing. I'm heading to Virginia Beach next weekend to compete with a bunch of Navy Seals in the Allen Stone Run, Swim, Run event. I probably should have noticed that I'd be up against a bunch of guys who swim 5 miles a day when they are not even training. Just looking to finish in the pack on that one!

I'm pumped for the beach event but am really excited about the Destiny Triathlon Team taking on the Giant Acorn Triathlon in October. We, as a team, are not only seeking to tackle this event but are also teaming up with World Vision to help change the world. Our goal is to raise $10,000 for this amazing organization that serves over 70 million people throughout the world every year.

Please head over here and help me help World Vision by sponsoring me in this event. We'll watch the giving grow together on the widget in the left column here on areyoudestinized. Thanks for jumping in with me!

No comments: