Monday, March 31, 2008

No April Fools

Ok, so here is my April plan:
-30 days of no desserts (put off).
-30 days of exercise (alternate swim, bike, run)(put on).
and
-Joining the Water's Edge folks in 30 days of worship.

I'm not blogging this because I think I can do it, I'm blogging this because I'm not so sure. I'll need your prayers and your encouragement to reach these goals and am excited to see God continue to form habits in my life.

But for now, March 31, I think I'll go for the Ho-ho's and some evening television...

Hey, by the way, just added my first taker for the April Challenge! Welcome Cindy! Tomorrow we begin!

2 comments:

Cindy and the Wards said...

OK - Day 4 of no Dr. Pepper!!! Whooo hooooo!!!! next month will be Sweet Tea...let's pray for the Lords return!!! I mean please - you need to really pray for the Lord's return if there's to be no sweet tea or Dr.Pepper in my life...

Are You Destinized? said...

Dr Pepper and Sweet Tea may be considered the nectar of the Gods by some, but it really is just empty calories. Keep up the good work.