Saturday, March 8, 2008

Shift in Focus on a Rainy Saturday

The refreshing rain has altered our plans today. No lacrosse to be had for the Ericksons today.
So, now my focus moves to my opportunities to communicate this week. Do you want to help with my research?

On Sunday night, I'll talk with about 30 high school students about how God is powerful. I've chosen to use the account in Mark 5 where a woman touches the edge of Jesus' robe and is healed. Where have you seen God's power displayed?

Then on Monday, we will gather a group of key Destiny leaders together to talk about vision and leadership development. What has been the biggest boost to your own personal leadership development?

Next Sunday I get to speak on one of Jesus' Famous Last Words. I'm unpacking Jesus' heart wrenching question:  "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"  What are some of the difficult questions that you have for God? Have you ever felt forsaken by Him?

No comments: