Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Early Christmas Morning


The sun has not even risen yet this Christmas morning, yet I find myself rising before my kids. I'm a little restless and I'm not sure if it is coming off of Destiny's Christmas Eve services last night or it is because of the cool gifts (Ipod Shuffle, Digital Camera and Video Camera all bought on Black Friday at 6am!) that I get to see my family tear into in about a half an hour....we told them, "No earlier than 7am!"

My hope for you this morning as you awaken, is that you would know the love of God that was demonstrated in the birth in a stable 2000 years ago.

Enjoy your family and friends today...and worry about the bills and the diet tomorrow.

2 comments:

Maureen Erickson (Mo) said...

wow, there is snow in your yard on christmas morning
where do you live??

Are You Destinized? said...

I live in the land of "Google Images", thanks for asking.