Sunday, December 16, 2007

Miracles Part III

It was so cool to hear about the miracles that God has worked in the marriage of my friends the Mirch's. Today, at Destiny, they shared with us the story of how God intervened in their failing marriage and rebuilt, restructured, and renewed their life together. They said that God literally brought their dead marriage to life.

Greg followed up this incredible story of marital resurrection with the account of Jesus bringing Lazarus back from the dead (John 11). Before today, I thought of this Lazarus-type miracle as one that I would never get to see, but when you apply it to the dead and dying areas of our lives, then I begin to expect to see God's resurrecting power within the details of everyday life.

Is there an area of your life that is needing a life-infusing miracle?
How are your relationships?
How are you coping with illness?
How is your career?
How is your family?

Let me encourage you to take 30 minutes out of your week and listen to Greg's message from today, but I must warn you, it may just set you up for a miracle.

No comments: