Monday, December 10, 2007

My technologically-advanced family...

Here are some of the highlights from our family's laptops:

-Mo and I are both on Facebook and embarassingly enough, have used it to communicate together.  If you are one to mock "social utilities" then you will enjoy  the Facebook Song.

-Mo is also a blogger, you can find MOments listed in the right hand column of this very blog.

-The kids are toying with the idea of doing a web show a la I Carly. If you are not under the age of 14, you might not get that reference. Ask your kids about it.  If you don't have any kids of your own, grab a neighbor kid (just figuratively). Rehearsals for this were a riot yesterday.

-Webkinz, Neopets, and Aim also take up a lot of our laptop time...

-Katey loves teaching her grandparents how to use instant messenger... And to think my parents struggled to get me to write two grandparent thankyou notes a year (birthday and 
Christmas).

-I'm beginning the discipline of journaling again. I'm using youversion and am loving it.

-Would love an Iphone, a Chumby, or a Kindle for Christmas but will settle for fleece running gloves instead.

No comments: