Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Destiny Staff On Line...

If you, like me, think that Destiny has gathered some of the greatest folks together to help people to "know God, grow with others and serve the world", then you might want to get to know the team a little better via their newest sites:

Mike's got some of his graphic work on display here.

Lathan has taken the dive into the world of blogging and you can read his deep thoughts here.

Greg's blog will reactivate sometime and when it does, I'll let you know right here at areyoudestinized.

Mandy is pondering  blogging but for now is sharing her thoughts in 140 characters or less on twitter.

and

Kyle gets hit by a car more than once here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess if I'm using 3 twitter windows at a time to capture my thoughts, it should be a blog right? OK..then at one of our meetings, I'll bring my laptop, and we'll set up. Let's do it, after our vacations...a blog for me. I think would mean that I would have to organize all my thoughts into one space...now that's a scary thought!

Are You Destinized? said...

come up with a good title and we'll start rolling...