Friday, June 20, 2008

Follow Me on Twitter

This is the image that I hope to be seeing for the majority of my week next week. I won't be looking at a computer screen and therefore will not be blogging. You will have to fast the keen insights and tongue in cheek humor that you have, no doubt, come to appreciate in this little corner of the world wide web.

If, however, you are still curious about all things areyoudestinized, then feel free to follow me on Twitter...I can keep you updated on high tide and sunburns there.

Now, just to keep you in the Destiny loop, we will continue the One Prayer series through the end of June.  Our final week (June 29th) will highlight Scott Longyear of Maryland Community Church in Terre Haute, Indiana with his One Prayer being "Lord, Make us Dead". If you miss one of these dynamic messages, you can easily catch up because each of the 5 One Prayer messages will be available in podcast form at www.destinychurch.info.

No comments: