Monday, June 30, 2008

One of My Favorite Sundays of the Year

This coming Sunday is one of my favorite Sundays on the Destiny calendar. There are 5 reasons for this:

-Three letters: B-B-Q
-Worship under a tent is rather old school, but I really like it!
-Pie Competition provides for some good sweet eats.
-Three Legged Races, Sack Races and Bat Races are just good old fashioned fun.
     and
-This year we have a Mechanical Bull to test our fortitude.

10am at the Greenway Manor House. See you there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ready for all things Destiny this weekend. Bring it Todd! it's a great day of fellowship, fun, hanging out, sunburns. Tons of fun...can't wait to hang out with ya'll...my pie can beat your pie.

Are You Destinized? said...

I think the Ericksons are entering at least two pies on Sunday. I may have to rig the judging just to build up my family's corporate self esteem.