Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Take the Doors Off

It is cloudy and cold today, but they tell me spring is coming.

The true sign of spring for me is not the birds chirping or the lawnmowers purring. It is the amplified sounds coming out of the speakers of my Jeep once I have taken the doors off.

I'm putting together a Jeep playlist for the warmer months and here is some of what I am going to include:


I first heard Dave Barnes at a Drive Conference at North Point and have been playing his stuff with the top down ever since.






Jack Johnson is the quintessential surfer-rocker and is a must for any outdoor laid-back activity. I like the old stuff better, but this new cd still makes the cut.






You may be surprised that Amy Winehouse makes this list, but if you avoid the explicit lyrics, this is some good tunage.




What would you add to this list?

1 comment:

Cindy and the Wards said...

James Taylor
Jimmy Buffet
Alison Kraus