Friday, April 18, 2008

I Scream, You Scream...

In the interest of public service I am compelled to tell you about two life-changing events happening in a strip mall near you. Both of these events happen during the month of April (see April Challenge) so I will attempt to eschew both of them, but would encourage you to reach out for your nearest dairy delight.

Tuesday, April 29th is Free Cone Day at all Ben and Jerry stores.  Leave your wallet at home and pack up the fam for this one...
And then on the following day, Baskin Robbins is hosting 31 cent scoop night from 5-10pm. Check the cushions of your couch and try a new flavor. If you don't like it, you can always splurge on another.
This is obviously a classic picture of poor planning on my part. If I'm going to choose a month to avoid desserts in 2009, it is definitely not going to be April.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a much stronger man than I. I'm thinking of bargaining with God...if I can have the free and cheap ice cream for 2 days in April...I'll give you 4 days in May. I know you can't bargain with God.
******So, how's this...what shall I eat for you?