Sunday, April 13, 2008

Second Week of April Stats

Week two of the April Challenge was not as easy as week one. It started out slow and I tallied a mere 17 out of 21. Here are the highlights (and lowlights):

-Personal worship* did not get going this week until Thursday!
-Best time of personal worship involved a Jeep, a windy road and a Passion CD.
-No desserts until Thursday when a Chick Fil A milkshake called my name and I remorsefully enjoyed it down to the last slurp.
-Consistent exercise was the best of the week.

*Here is a quick note about my worship goal. I do pretty well in connecting with God through prayer and a pretty consistent devotional life, but do not spend enough time in worship which for the sake of this challenge is strictly defined as praise to God through music. It takes many forms in our lives but for April I'm trying to increase my musical worship. 

Here's to week #3!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm opposite of you....I'm about a 75% worship thru music kind gal. Everything else fits in the other 25%. I need to re-work those numbers. Is it to late to jump on the Todd and Cindy bandwagon? I need more bible/prayer time. Mandy

Are You Destinized? said...

Jump on. We still have 15 more days of April left!